Saturday 20 April 2013

Feeling Blue!

This week I had an amazing surprise when I got a beautiful dress sent to me from simplydresses.co.nz. I was allowed to pick my favourite dress and believe me it took me a long time to choose! For someone like me (a poor student) I don't own many formal dresses so picking something formal was an absolute dream. I eventually settled on a beautiful A-line, one shoulder dress. The best thing that I felt was that the dress is custom made to your order so there were no issues of ill-fitting dresses and you can even pick the colour that you prefer the dress in. I eventually decided on a lovely dark blue chiffon.













I just love the dress I feel so feminine as I am the sort of girl to live in her Doc Martins and army boots. I think that my favorite part of the dress is the detailing. The one shoulder design with the flowers, I just love!
Have a special occasion coming up? I would highly recommend simplydresses.co.nz to find the perfect dress instead of slouching around the shops!

So what do you guys think? I love to hear your thoughts.

Like my look? Hype it!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog dear!
    Your hair color is so awesome!
    sure let's follow each other ;) I just followed you on GFC n Bloglovin, now waiting for your turn <333

    xoxo
    Jenny
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! your hair looks amazing too

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you look beautiful, really suits you babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing dress! love your hair :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and if you want to follow each other or you want me to check out your blog then just leave the address!